Friday, March 4, 2011

Good Business.

I love dealing with cottage industries for all my backpacking needs. I recently discovered that my new pack cover for my ULA Camino was missing a clip, so I sent a message to the owner and asked him if he could send me a new one on the trail. I also asked about what I should do if repairs are needed while I'm on the trail. The following was his response:

Hey Aubby/CayenneWe discovered that problem on several pack covers, it was the one thing we had someone else sew for us, and we have since taken it in house/ I didn't realize you guys were headed out on such a grand adventure/that's fantastic!/As to your pack ,we have the strongest, waterproof zipper we can find and haven't had any fail yet, but they have only been out about a year, If ANYTHING happens to your pack all you have to do is call me, I'll have a loaner sent to the next Post Office and we'll fix yours/ We can send out a pack cover to you by Monday,do you want me to send to to Mtn Crossings, or are you still in the Burgh?
 
Chris McMaster//Owner///Ultralight Adventure Equipment// Logan Utah

 I wish I could buy everything from small, well-run businesses like ULA.


No comments:

Post a Comment