Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Goin' at it Again..

I know what you are thinking. You're thinking that I keep breaking up with AT, only to get back together with her in two or three years. If that is what's on your mind. If you really are so jaded and critical...you are right. I am stubborn and stuck in this relationship and I know that I will stay this way until I finish a thru-hike.

Soooo...even though I've hiked over 2,000 miles on the trail and even though I only have a little more than two states left, I am starting all over again. At the Southern terminus in Georgia. Yes Georgia. No, not Maine. This year. So stay tuned.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! I can't wait to read all your updates from the trail. I might even send you a carepackage or two! - Pixie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot damn-- you go girl! Third time's the charm, eh? Come and see us when you get up Virginny way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, Ez, its my second attempt at a thru-hike...not that I'm counting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, let me know when you're starting and I'll come meet you for a stretch. I'm up in the area all the time, so if you need a lift or anything just let me know.

    -hotsauce

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the name Ezra!

    Cayenne, if you need to borrow any gear, lemme know. Or if you want to put my baby in your hood you can do that too. He will want to get Baltimore Jack's autograph at some point...

    ReplyDelete